Senior photos have become the norm, but this doesn’t mean you need to schedule a photo session if you don’t want to.
Before you make a final decision though, here are a few things to consider.
● You need to take a yearbook photo anyway. Yearbook photos are generally plain and boring, so why not take a photo you will actually like looking at and that truly represents who you are.
sole center of attention during a photoshoot. Throughout your life, other people will generally always be part of your professional photo sessions, but your senior session is just for you.
● This is a major milestone. Your senior photos mark a massive milestone in your life, one that deserves to be celebrated. By not taking these photos, you might regret it later on in life when you want to reminisce on your high school days.
● You can use them at your graduation party. If you’re planning to have a graduation party, photos of your entire school career make for the perfect décor. The collection won’t be complete without photos from your senior year though. You can even use one of the photos to create your invite.
● They make for great gifts. Professional senior photos are the ideal gift for your parents and grandparents. They’re already proud and certainly wouldn’t mind being able to show you off in their home.
● It’s a fun experience. If you’ve never had your photos taken by a professional, get ready to have a fun and positive experience. This is the ideal time to capture who you are in your senior year. Plus, you get to decide on your outfits, location, and the style of your photos. Your senior photos offer a fun and unique way to express yourself.
In the end, scheduling a senior photo session makes the most sense and once you see the results, you’ll be glad you did it.